Visual Skills Workbook For People with Age-Related Macular Degeneration
by Leslie Burkhardt, MSLVR
- Find The Best Eye Position For Reading
- Reading From Line To Line
- Reading Easy Words
- Reading Hard Words
- Reading in the Real World
- Reading With Your Eyes or Ears
- Worksheet #1
- Drill 1: Draw a Big “X” in Each Box
- Drill 2: Draw Zig-Zag Lines Between the Lines
- Drill 3: Practice Writing B-I-G
- Drill 4: Practice Math Problems
- Drill 5: Practice Your Signature
After you have completed this workbook, keep it nearby to read again now and then, especially if your vision changes.
Also, a low-vision rehabilitation service can help you find the best ways to complete the tasks that you want to do. Learn about low vision rehabilitation.